Sunday 25 January 2009

Blog One.

Okay, so, here goes...

First of all, thanks for reading Blog One, this could be the start of something historical, probably not, but then, you never know...

Two reasons for starting a blog really, I recently started to use Twitter, I've found slightly addictive, (if you are a follower, fabulous, if not, join Twitter and we can become followers) but sometimes you want to say more than 140 characters, especially since I do enjoy reading what other people are up to and hopefully they like to find out what I am up-to.

Secondly, I was at a Progressive London Conference yesterday, I'm not really political, but I do have views, so just thought I'd pop a long and see what it was like... I'll probably do a further blog soon with some thoughts about that event, but I felt like I'd quite like a way of sharing and getting feedback on things I, read, see, believe, do etc. and this is probably the best way to do it.

So, hardly the most riveting Blog One, but everyone has to start somewhere. I'm sure like many people you have started a diary and never got past January - I never normally get past the first week - but this year I've started one,  with just enough space for a couple of daily person musings, and I'm still going strong, so hopefully, my new found ability to write and share will keep this going too.

All the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd reminise a bit here, and remind myself of my first ever blog post...

    http://www.tvotw.co.uk/blog/2004/10/24/and_so_it_begins/

    Yup, that's October 2004.

    Anyway, CJ, I've subscribed to your RSS feed - and I'm looking forward to reading more

    Tom

    ReplyDelete