Monday 26 January 2009

The Next Steps

So, a few days into Blogging and I'm having fun.

Admittedly this is only Blog Two and I did intend Blog Two to be on the subject of the progressive London conference I went to, but I have yet to have time to write that... tomorrow... fingers crossed.

So why I am having fun? Well, not only did I step into the brave and bold world of blogging on Sunday, but I also discovered I already had a You-Tube Channel, resurrected my Picasa account, thanks to Twitter follower Rob I discovered Jing and whilst browing the iPhone App Store I found Evernote

My You-Tube Channel is still in a very basic stage, I've just added some old videos to see what it can do and I've spent the evening mass uploading photos to Picasa to have a play with editing and organsing tomorrow... now I've got a reason to photograph and also video I'll make sure I carry my camera around with me much more. As an aside, has anyone got a Flip ? I was tempted a couple of weeks ago but didn't buy, I do have a perfectly fine digital camera, but, they are just erm, quite cool?!

Once I've got my head around YT and Picasa a bit more I'll post links and probably manage to somehow involve them in this very blog!

Let me know if you are using any 'new web' applications, either top tips for the ones I mentioned or any you find really useful (what is even the correct name for things like this now? 2.0, social networking, sharing!?).

I do have to admit that I have no actual time on my hands, my final ten weeks of University, started, errrr, today... but I'm having so much fun learning I just want to keep on playing with this technology!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Keep studying !! I'm off to check out your youtube!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Did I just steal your comment virginity?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid not Stef, my friend Tom did that on my first blog... YouTube and Picasa virginity is still up for the taking...!

    ReplyDelete